Thursday, July 5, 2012

Review- Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman

Babe in BoylandBabe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Babe in Boyland was a cute, fun read but nothing really new. While I was reading it, it was hard not to smile throughout the story. It was nicely written, had interesting characters and great punch lines.

Natalie was a really awesome character and I liked her throughout the story. She was fun, quirky and not afraid to try something new. When she realized she was actually not helping anybody as Dr. Aphrodite and only telling girls stuff they wanted to hear, she immediately had that spark to get better. She genuinely wanted to help girls out with their problems and I liked that about her.



As for Emilio, he seemed nice but I can't say I liked him all that much. I mean, a hot, smart guy with zero real friends? Yeah, right. And then when his new weird roommate comes, he SUDDENLY feels like he has a friend whom he can "connect with"? Seriously?

Anyway, even though the story had nothing new to offer, it was still a light, enjoyable read. :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Post one here, and I'll definitely reply back. :D